I received several calls stating "this is not a sales call." I finally called the number back and they were trying to collect a debt that was paid over three years ago.I checked my credit reports and the company they said they were trying to collect for isn't even on there.

Luckily, I did not give them my SSN. I believe this to be a fishing scam trying to get peoples SSN. Beware!!!

When I called them the recording asked for my SSN to process and verify my identity. I thought that was odd so I just waited for an operator.

I told that person to transfer me to the dispute department and the woman I talked to was extremely rude and kept interupting me when I was trying to explain the situation.

Had an Experience with Palisades Collection?

Comments

State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT! MidWest Title Loans "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..." Read more ER Solutions needs a class action lawsuit ER Solutions "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..." Read more IC System scam paypal washington state Ic System "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..." Read more Instant Checkmate - Instantcheckmate is malware Instant Checkmate "I looked up a person whose ph# was (probably spoofed) trying to phish scam me, but out of curiosity I also looked for my name. I made the mistake of..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more