Palisades Collections called and my son answered the phone.They obviously had the wrong phone number by the name of the individual they asked for.

Now they want proof - asked my son for his SSN, he said no. The woman said just give us the last 4 digits, again my son said no. She started threatening him and said she would keep calling and badgering him. Scared, he gave the info.

I called, individual hung up on me.

Called back and office closed.I will continue to call them until I speak to someone and will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as possibly calling the State Attorney General's Office.

Had an Experience with Palisades Collection?

Comments

Franklin Collection Service - Review in Collection Agencies category from Columbus, Ohio Franklin Collection Service "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..." Read more Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person! Allied International Credit "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..." Read more Hunter Warfield - Total *** Bag Company Hunter Warfield "I was having a dispute with my apartment complex and broke my lease due to health concerns. A few months later I was contacted by this so called legitimate company...." Read more Simm Associates - Suspected Scam Simm Associates "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..." Read more Smartstyle - Awful Perm Smartstyle "I went into Smart Style at the Walmart in Fergus Falls, MN to get my hair permed. The lady that usually does my hair was not there and they had..." Read more Cheetos Cheetos "What happened!! These were my favorite at one time and now they are nasty!! It tastes like the oil they use now has a distinct taste that overcomes the whole..." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more