Im pissed that the bank allowed this to happen to me.They said that it was a levy against me for a collection from 2002.

They never sent anything to me for me to try to resolve it first. They just went in this month and took it out. I banked with a different bank for 10years, and this never happened to me. Now that im with Bank of America they allowed this to happen.

I think i need to switch banks before this happen again.

I see that this has happen to so many people.I,m not the only one who is pissed off.

Had an Experience with Palisades Collection?

Comments

Baker, Nevada, United States #27201

If you are being threatened by a collection agency with hang ups calls on sunday which is against the law.Also if they pretend to be police or lawyer and do not state this is an attempt to collect a debt contact warren&Vullings LLP lawyers in pa and new jersey.They sue them for free and you get 500.00 to a 1000.00 out of it without even going to court.I did and got 500.00 and calls stopped their no. is 215-745-9800.

Baker, Nevada, United States #27200

In pennsylvania they cannot touch your bank account or wages contact a lawyer right away.

Kenova, West Virginia, United States #11334

Did they have a judgment against you?

Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more Simm Associates - Suspected Scam Simm Associates "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..." Read more Franklin Collection Service - Review in Collection Agencies category from Columbus, Ohio Franklin Collection Service "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..." Read more IC System scam paypal washington state Ic System "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more