Back in 2000 I had car repoed because I was injured . Had surgery .

Out of work but anyway I let the car go back . It was finaced through Triad financial . So some time went bye . Triad called I settled the remaining ballance after vehicle was sold .

So some years later Palisades started calling me about that car . I told them i had settled that debt with the original creditor but they didnt stop so a few years ago my home was destroyed by fire and lost my mother . So Palisades put a lien against my new home and all property . The state is allowing Palisades to sieze my property .

I need legal counsel in order to stop these crooks . N C resident

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Palisades Collection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Palisades Collection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Palisades Collection to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have received a letter from Palisades collection LLc. Saying I owe 10,000 but they are not saying who it's from.

Who I need to call to look into this matter. I think they trying to collect money from a car I had in 2006. But it was repoed. and sold.

Someone please help me on what to do.

N.C. resident

Yeah I received a letter today from Palisades collection llc say I old a 10,335.87 Debit. They want me to do a a payment arrangement. It not say where the debt coming from.